Juno remake



This is our attempt at the Juno remake, I think we did relatively well overall but there were a few mistakes that we made that we now know and can improve on next time to make our film better. For example during this video you can see that I am not holding the milk carton whilst waking to the tree but suddenly when I have walked past the other side of the tree I happened to have the milk carton in my hands. Also I noticed that when I was crossing the road I am holding our storyboard in my hands. I am pleased that we have made these mistakes in this task because we wll remember now not to do this next time. I think that our editing was very good and think that we got very close to the actual footage from Juno apart from maybe a few minor changes that couldnt really be helped.
We inputted all of the camera shots we needed into the film and also done a very good job at putting in the props to make it as close to the original as possible.

The feedback that we semeed to recieve on a whole on the shots were that they were very steady but when we tried to do a different variety of shots it become a bit unstuck.
The main feedback on transistions were that it fitted with the original and flowed well, but we also had one comment which said they didnt fit in which obviously we will try harder to please everyone.
The lighting feedback was that it was similar and consistant throughout.
The overall score that we seemed to get was 8/10 which I am very pleased about.