My Movie Logo

My Movie Logo

This is my movie production logo that I have created I have not just made this because it looks interesting there is a key purpose behind it, My films genre for my productions are action films this is why i have decided to go for an image of a tiger's face in the fire, a tiger is associated with danger and a sudden fright this is what action films are designed to do, they are made to scare people and usually involve lots of danger this is what makes them intresting for people to watch. The image of the fire in the background of the tiger is used because fire is associated with danger and this is why i have decided to use it, the red colour is always portrayed as a colour of danger and passion both of which i want my films to be associated with. The white writing on the logo is to show some contrast i wanted to show that my movie production is different and stands out to all the other film productions.